The 3 Key Features Your Website Needs To Grow More Traffic

Everyone is going digital these days.

As a website development agency, we’ve covered the basics of creating your own website in Singapore. However, with the slew of information online, users will not stay or even click on websites that do not draw them in.

So how do you grow your website traffic? Here are the top three features your website needs to gain even more clicks, views, and opportunities to convert users.

1. Eye-catching copy, graphics, and videos

Eye-catching Graphics

Our attention spans are shorter than ever before in this digital age. Simply being on the Internet isn’t enough to get followers, much less turn the followers into customers. The key lies in how well you engage your website audience, which is where eye-catching copy, graphics, and videos come in.

Copy: Concise and compelling copy is sure to stick. Use action verbs as much as possible, vary the format of your copy, as well as have a mix of short-form and long-form copy to appeal to different types of readers.

Graphics: Our brain is wired to better retain visual content. Adding graphics not only keeps people engaged on your site, but also makes your website easier on the eyes.

Videos: If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is priceless. The average web user remembers 95% of a message when it is watched, whereas only 10% when read, according to studies.

The best way to grow your website traffic is having a combination of all three—copy, graphics, and videos.

2. Quality Content

Quality Content

Content is king. To keep website visitors staying longer and always coming back, your content has to be of a certain standard. The better your content is, the more engaged your website users will be, and the higher the chances your content will be re-shared to a wider audience. To create quality content, you need to first understand your target audience such as knowing the type of content they want to see and will benefit from.

3. Fully SEO-optimised Website

SEO Optimised Website

Optimising your content for search engines is an effective and proven way to increase website traffic. This allows your website to rank higher and gain greater incoming traffic.

SEO keywords: Do your research on relevant SEO keywords before strategically adding them to your webpage titles, metatag descriptions, and content body.

User-friendly website: Slow websites with broken links don’t score well with search engines and are a turn-off to your web visitors. Improve your website’s loading speed to boost your search rankings and for a more positive user experience. Whether they’re on a computer or mobile device, your visitors need to be able to navigate your website with ease, regardless of the type of digital device they are using.

Link building: Sites with more trustworthy third-party links rank higher on search engines. Create more high-quality backlinks to signal to the search engines that your webpages are useful.

Read: Effective SEO Strategy in 2021 & Google Page Experience Update

Increase Your Website Traffic Today

Plexial Website Development Agency Singapore

Website development agencies are making use of these three key features to boost their clients’ website traffic. What about you?

At Plexial, we work with brands to create personalised websites and apps in Singapore. Our expertise lies in website and mobile development & design, WordPress development, e-commerce store, SEO, software development and SEM. Contact us at +65 6811 8763 or hello@plexial.io to build your website and app today.

Everyone is going digital these days.

As a website development agency, we’ve covered the basics of creating your own website in Singapore. However, with the slew of information online, users will not stay or even click on websites that do not draw them in.

So how do you grow your website traffic? Here are the top three features your website needs to gain even more clicks, views, and opportunities to convert users.

Let Plexial design your website

Website UI Design Singapore

Written by

Valery Tan
I want to be proud of the work I create- that’s why I’m determined to give my very best and deliver quality work once I believe in something. I always believe that an idea only takes 20% effort. Seeing it to completion is the harder bit and requires the other 80% effort.

Recommended for you


Plexial Singapore

SINGAPORE

MALAYSIA

VIETNAM

Copyright © 2022  Plexial. All rights reserved.